Your Medical Optometrists in Early, Texas
At Early Vision Source we provide outstanding service to each and every one of our patients in the Early, Texas area. Since our inception we have carried on a tradition of exemplary service in a warm atmosphere with a friendly, welcoming team, committed to excellence in providing for your eye care needs.
Part of our focus on providing top quality service is also having the very best in medical technology, treatment options, and products to provide state of the art eye care to all our patients. Our entire team is currently trained on the latest technological advancements and eye care developments to make sure your eye exam in Early is as thorough and convenient as possible.
We are happy to take the necessary needed time to answer all of your questions, explain treatment options, and provide the highest quality treatments and products available.
Why Choose Early Vision Source?
We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment, like the OCT and OPTOS, you may experience on a visit to Early Vision Source.
Our Early optometrist specializes in understanding how the human eye really works, as well as diseases and conditions that affect your vision and the most advanced treatments available to keep your eyes happy and healthy.
Q&A with Your Doctors | Dry Eye Syndrome
When your eyes feel itchy, irritated, and there's a strong urge to rub your eyes, very likely you're suffering from Dry Eye Syndrome. Although dry eyes are not always curable, your optometrist may be able to help with some of the symptoms.
Dry eye syndrome is an ongoing condition that treatments may be unable to cure. But the symptoms of dry eye – including dryness, scratchiness and burning – can usually be successfully managed.
- DES may be part of the natural aging process, especially among women over age 40.
- Do you take medications? As a side effect of many medications, such as antihistamines, antidepressants, certain blood pressure medicines, Parkinson’s medications and birth control pills.
- Your climate or workplace: Because you live in a dry, dusty or windy climate with low humidity.
Early, TX 76802
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed